Captioning Refund Policy
1. The order is eligible for refund only if the request is made within 15 days from delivery of the output.
2. If after 15 days the order is returned, there will be an additional fee of 30% of the total original costs for proofreading and 50% of the total original cost for reworking.
3. The returned order will be subject first for proofreading before we can raise the refund request.
4. The returned order is only eligible for refund if it originally fell under category A (Excellent) or B (Good) with its quality.
5. If the proofreading results prove that the output quality fails the quality standards, we will process the request for refund.
6. Orders with videos that have Difficult quality and rush orders are not eligible for refund.
7. Request for refunds will not be processed if the transcripts and/or translations are approved by the client before captioning or subtitling work is done.
8. The accuracy guarantee does not apply to rush orders and orders with Difficult quality. These are also not eligible for rework.
9. The turnaround time starts only upon the completion of the payment, and not from the time of file upload.