Transcription is the process of converting the speech into text. This speech can either be a phone recording or a podcast or an audio book, etc. The need for transcription services has increased with the rise of digital life.
Transcribing the audio content is beneficial in many ways. Transcribed content is helpful for deaf or hard of hearing individuals, can boost SEO, can be published online and can get more views, etc. Transcripts are also good with respect to quick social media posting materials. You can use the transcribed content as a quick tweet or Facebook post. They can also be helpful for email marketing. If translated, transcribed content can reach a wider audience around the world.
Online transcription services save your time and effort that you will spend on listening to the entire recording. For long audios like meetings, conference calls, interviews, etc., now you can focus directly on the important conversation and need not to go through the entire audio.
Guide For Transcription Services
The primary purpose of the Transcription services is to deliver a speech to text. And you will commonly find that the transcription services are beneficial for the digital audio-video file. The appropriate and most effective feature of Video Transcription services is that you could get the translation of any audio-video file in the language of your choice. The most common idea about the transcription service is that it is simple and straightforward. It is one of the easiest services that could be helpful for the media business for the company’s growth in the foreign market. To get the transcription services, you need to create an account and then send your recording and download the text transcripts.
Industries in Need of Transcription Services
Medical and Legal being the major industries in demand, the list of such industries is huge. Almost all the major industries need transcription services because the recording is being made via smartphones. Within a single industry, there are many different clients that might need transcription services. A few of them are:
- Law Firms
- Police Department
- Insurance Professional
- Financial Agencies
- Market Research
- Media Agencies
- Government Organization
- Entertainment Industry
- Real Estate
- Academic Institutes
- Retail Companies
- Research Institutes
- E-Learning Websites
- Information Technology
- Religious Institutions
- Video Production
- And many more.
Importance of Transcription Services
Transcription is of great importance for various businesses. Having transcripts of various meetings, conference calls, interviews, lectures, the podcast can be of great help. A few of the benefits of transcribing audios are:
- Transcripts save time in searching for or reaching out to the target content instantly. You might not have time to hear the entire audio, simply to note down a single important point. On the other hand, it is easy to search for any sort of information from a soft or hard copy of the document.
- Transcripts are like the always available material to be used on social media websites. These can attract more followers/subscribers and will also be informative at the same time.
- To increase the website traffic and improving the frequency of the number of blog posts on the website, these transcripts can be used. You can post the transcripts as blogs on your website, which will also boost SEO.
- Transcripts are a great way of maintaining records, especially for the medical, legal and media industries.
- For academics, transcribing the class recordings and lectures can benefit students from other countries as well.
- When translated, these transcripts can make you reach millions of audiences around the planet. This can be really beneficial for industries such as media, entertainment, or academics, in case of seminars or research.
Different Types of Transcription Services
Different transcription services offered by Quick Transcription Services are:
Academic Transcription – For students, researchers, professors and lecturers.
Business Transcription – For transcribing business documents, interviews, meetings, conference calls, focus groups, etc.
Conference Transcription – To transcribe conference calls, meetings, large group conversations, speeches, etc.
Interview Transcription – It offers transcription services to research interviews, media interviews, job interviews, etc.
Focus Group Transcription – Deals with market research business discussion, PhD research, marketing strategy research, etc.
Legal Transcription – For court hearings, police interrogation, legal proceedings, etc.
Medical Transcription – Service offered for client conversations, doctor conversations, etc.
Online Transcription – For all your online data, which is stored on various servers.
Podcast Transcription – For transcribing all your podcast episodes.
Video Transcription – For online videos, YouTube videos, etc.
Sermon Transcription – For sermons, gospel preachings, religious lectures, etc.
The reasons to hire Quick Transcription Services for your transcription needs are:
- We have trained, experienced, certified and native translators.
- The quality and accuracy of the transcription results are always maintained to the best level.
- We have more than 60,000 happy and satisfied clients.
- We always deliver your work in the estimated time. Also, we have ‘rush and super rush’ services for urgent needs.
- Our proofreaders spend a good amount of time checking the accuracy of your transcribed content.
- We have a multi-level quality check procedure, which ensures the greatest quality.
- We believe in long lasting relationships with our clients and thus, we provide them a secure platform to upload their files and offer non-disclosure agreements to guarantee confidentiality and security.
- Our services are affordable, and you will be charged only for the services you choose.
Where We Serve?
We serve all around the United States of America. A few of these areas are New York, California, Florida, Texas, Virginia, Georgia, Ohio, Arizona, Illinois, New Jersey, Washington, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Michigan, Tennessee, Indiana, Missouri, Maryland, Wisconsin, and many more.
Quick Transcription Services is a certified language company that not only performs the transcription procedure but also gives a great online experience. We focus mainly on the quality of the transcripts, accuracy achieved and on capturing the smallest detail from the conversation.